a href="http://Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Matt, Helen, Carter & Caroline Reed

Monday, September 04, 2006








FINALLY!!!!!!
I am so sorry that it has been so long since I have blogged!! Here are a few pictures from our trip to the beach during the Labor Day weekend!! We had a great time with Rebecca and Michael..they are so much fun. Carter is now 10 months old. She is crawling everywhere and pulling up.....BIG GIRL!! I promise it won't be another month before I blog again!!

2 Comments:

At Mon Sep 04, 08:41:00 PM CDT , Blogger The Segrest Family said...

YAYYYYYYYYY! she is SO stinkin cute- i cant stand it! i need to hold her! and she and camp need to get married! =) and she looks cute in her new blue and white bathing suit!

 
At Tue Sep 05, 05:50:00 PM CDT , Blogger JWhite said...

Woo-hoo! I looking up your blog thinking "I am going to be mad if there arent some precious pictures of Carter from their beach trip!" Glad ya'll had fun and glad you are back in the blogging world!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home