a href="http://Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Matt, Helen, Carter & Caroline Reed

Thursday, December 14, 2006

ABOUT TIME!!!!

SORRY!!!!!!!! I have been waiting on my Christmas cards to go out before I posted these pictures. It took 3 days of taking pictures to get my Christmas card picture. Carter did really good except at one point...she let me know that she is bipolar!!!!!!!!!!! The picture of her scares me...she acted so sweet and smiled....but all of a sudden....you'll see!! SCARY Matt said the caption on the last picture should say "WHO SAID SANTA ISN'T REAL"

1 Comments:

At Thu Dec 14, 04:23:00 PM CST , Blogger The Ueltschey's said...

Well, I am so glad that you posted so that Mary Katherine doesn't ban your blog :) Carter is too cute! And the bipolar picture is pretty funny!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home