a href="http://Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Matt, Helen, Carter & Caroline Reed

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Our New Purchase

Well........... we have a new purchase at our house!! Let me start from the begining. I could not find Carter the other day and finally found her in my bathroom flushing the potty. I thought this phase had already come and gone. I had seen her with her toothbrush earlier and thought..she must have flushed her toothbrush. Found the toothbrush. The potty has not been flushing...so the plumber came Monday. He put some long snake thing down in the potty and said he can usually pull out what is blocking..well this object seemed too big so he was going to just brreak it and push it through. We thought it was back to working, but late Monday night it would not flush again. Plumber came back today and took the potty off and tried to go in from the bottom, but still could not get it out...so we are the proud owners of a new porcelain thrown at our house..not a nice new comfy piece of furniture or recessed lights in my kitchen...a TOILET!!!!!! I thought I would share a picture with y'all because I am trying to have a better attitude about spending soooo much $$$$ on a TOILET!!!!!!!!! Please feel free to stop by house anytime for a pit stop..we'll be proud to show off to you!!! I also included a picture of the cute plumber in training....Carter!! Not sure why my bathroom walls look black..there brown. That's about the only thing exciting going on in our lives!!! Oh and we never found out what was stuck in there...probably my wallet!!

2 Comments:

At Sat Sep 15, 09:24:00 PM CDT , Blogger christina polk said...

That is so typical....who cares about the recessed lights for the kitchen or the chair to be recovered?? hee hee!!!

 
At Tue Sep 18, 05:48:00 PM CDT , Blogger The Trustys said...

Helen - it's a beautiful toliet. You sit on that throne with pride girl! - Shelby

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home