a href="http://Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Matt, Helen, Carter & Caroline Reed

Sunday, November 04, 2007

~~PARTY~~

We had Carter's birthday party Sat. at The Play Place. She had great time!! Thanks to all the friends and family that came..she LOVES all her gifts! I promise she had friends at her party....I was so busy, I didn't get many pictures. Carter just seems to be the only one in every picture! I am going to hand my camera off to someone else next year! And for the cookie cake...let's just say I got a trainee at the Cookie Co. that did Carter's design...I could have done a better job!!

2 Comments:

At Sun Nov 04, 04:56:00 PM CST , Blogger The Mom said...

Happy Birthday, Carter!! Sorry we missed all the fun.

 
At Sun Nov 04, 09:24:00 PM CST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHE IS THE CUTEST THING!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home