a href="http://Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Matt, Helen, Carter & Caroline Reed

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Christmas and New Year's Eve

Well...HAPPY 2008! I have posted soooo many pictures! The first group is of Christmas. We had a wonderful holiday and Carter got some really fun suff. She LOVED to open presents...the picture below is of when she opened her Dora tennis racquet...she was so excited! Carter also got a guitar and she did her rock star pose for me! The last Christmas picture was when she was so tired of me taking pictures and she was ready for bed! The second group of pictures is of New Year's Eve. We went to the Segrest's lake house and had a great time!! I did not get any pictures of the adults...just the kids trying to watch Elmo on Camp's DVD player for the car. They would not sit down to watch it. Camp, Luke and Carter got as close as they possibly could..oh and please notice the stickers!

7 Comments:

At Tue Jan 01, 09:55:00 PM CST , Blogger christina polk said...

So cute! She is just precious. I love her outfit also. I want you to post a picture of Carter and Ryan!! I am just glad that you FIANLLY posted some pictures!! hee hee.

 
At Tue Jan 01, 10:12:00 PM CST , Blogger Laura said...

So great to hear from you, Helen, I'm enjoying your blog. Love the JibJab. Carter is precious...those eyes! -Laura Howell McQueen

 
At Wed Jan 02, 08:09:00 AM CST , Blogger The Mom said...

Looks like a fun holiday. I've been waiting on you to post some pics. Did Santa bring you a new computer? Carter is so cute, and I hope to see y'all soon.

 
At Wed Jan 02, 03:41:00 PM CST , Blogger The Kosko Family said...

you get the best darn pictures of your child! i am so jealous of how photogenic she is....

happy new year!

 
At Thu Jan 03, 09:31:00 PM CST , Blogger Emily said...

Hey Helen & Matt! I just found out about your blog. It's adorable. I wish I could have seen you guys and the kid during the holidays. She's grown so much since I last saw her! Keep up with the blog!

Emily B

 
At Sat Jan 05, 09:53:00 AM CST , Blogger The Bradfords said...

She is too cute. She looks just like YOU. Hopefully, she wont be as big of a FREAK as you!!!!! I love her and can't believee she is 2!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At Tue Jan 15, 09:13:00 AM CST , Blogger The Hitts said...

You have been tagged to play a little game. Go to my blog and you'll see what to do. Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home