a href="http://Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Matt, Helen, Carter & Caroline Reed

Monday, April 28, 2008

Fun at the Beach!!!

We had a wonderful time at the beach last week!! The weather was PERFECT the whole time. There was an indoor and outdoor pool but we really liked the indoor pool because it was heated. It started out as an all girls trip, but then our husbands joined us toward the end of the week. Jennifer thanks so much for inviting us..everything was so nice!! I think I only have 1 picture of the girls togther....we were all after our own child with the camera and just followed them everywhere. I know the sunglasses might be a a little much, but Carter really liked wearing them and didn't want to take them off! I also got a little carried away with posting too many pictures. I took 245 while we were there so I thought I would post a few of my favorites! Enjoy!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At Tue Apr 29, 08:30:00 AM CDT , Blogger The Segrest Family said...

all of these pictures are precious! i love the ones with carter and ellie walking on the beach holding hands... so sweet! one day they will be trolling the beach looking for cute boys together =)

 
At Wed May 07, 01:38:00 PM CDT , Blogger Aflowers said...

This so has nothing to do with your beach trip, and i hope o tell you one more time that i am so glad we got to meet this weekend! We had the BEST time and can't wait to do it again! Hope your week is going great...
Abby

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home