a href="http://Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Matt, Helen, Carter & Caroline Reed

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Guess the artist...not green Care Bear!

While I was in the shower the other day, Carter went into my make-up bag and got my Bobbi Brown base. She had a little art time..finger painting in my closet all over the carpet! I was so mad!! I ran out of carpert cleaner while trying to get it up....it wasn't working anyway. So when Matt got home I went to Lowe's to get some kind of heavy duty industrial strength stuff....well, came home with a Bissell Quick Steamer....works great!!! I'm not so mad anymore!

3 Comments:

At Mon Apr 07, 08:24:00 PM CDT , Blogger The Segrest Family said...

carter was just using her 'creative juices' - she is a genius in the making!!!

 
At Mon Apr 14, 05:33:00 PM CDT , Blogger The Barnes said...

Oh gosh Helen I know how you feel with the carpet art! i.e. when LG drew her masterpiece on my carpet in out bedroom with color stay lipstick.. Glad it came up. What are we gonna do with these girls?

 
At Wed Apr 16, 11:09:00 PM CDT , Blogger The Gnemis said...

Hey Helen! I am glad you found me. All of this blog stuff is new to me so you'll have to bear with with me. I am trying at least! Carter is so beautiful - I haven't seen her since William Brown's first birthday party. She is just precious!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home