a href="http://Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Matt, Helen, Carter & Caroline Reed

Monday, December 01, 2008

**Sistah Sistah**

Well....big Sistah is going to have a baby Sistah!!! We are so excited about another sweet girl! She was a little hard to figure out. She had her legs crossed so tight that we had to go to our Dr.'s visit then come back and try again. She finally let us know right at the end! Matt was right the whole time,me I was wrong! Matt said he and sweet baby Jesus had a talk a long time ago and that he would be having all girls. He is a great girl dad!! I've still been sick off and on...surely its almost over! Sorry I have not posted in a month. I will post pictures soon. Carter got a haircut and I think it looks so much better!!

8 Comments:

At Mon Dec 01, 08:42:00 PM CST , Blogger The Ueltschey's said...

yea!! We should have known that it was a girl all along...since you love the word "sistah" so much...and you can tell Matt that you just saved a lot of money (in the short run) by not having to buy lots of boy clothes! Oh but two weddings...nevermind!! And you know this totally means that I am having a boy.

So, so excited for you guys!!! :)

 
At Mon Dec 01, 08:45:00 PM CST , Blogger Allison said...

congrats! I know you love those little girls!

 
At Mon Dec 01, 09:46:00 PM CST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Helen congrats. And regarding Rebecca's comment you aren't going to save money with clothes b/c isn't everything that Carter owns monogram. :)
EMILY HASSELL

 
At Tue Dec 02, 08:18:00 AM CST , Blogger The Mom said...

So exciting!! I bet Carter is going to be a great big sis to her SISTAH!!

 
At Thu Dec 04, 04:53:00 PM CST , Blogger Bryn Jackson Mayhan said...

It has been so long! I think Carter has to be one of the prettiest girls I have ever laid eyes on...and I am so happy that ya'll are expecting another sweet girl. You look great!! I know you are so busy but try your best to stay in touch. I miss all of ya'll so much every day....I don't think I will ever get over moving away from you all!!! :(

 
At Sun Dec 07, 11:37:00 AM CST , Blogger christina polk said...

I am just checking blogs. Taylor has had the computer so much studying for exams! I am so sad that you are having a girl....I wanted Leigh to have all Carter's clothes and to give you Banks! Just kidding...you know that I am excited for yall. Carter is going to be a great big SISTAH!!

 
At Tue Dec 09, 09:01:00 PM CST , Blogger Katie said...

congrats helen! I found your blog on Laura's. Your little girl is precious! Love, Katie Anderson Arnold

 
At Tue Dec 30, 08:18:00 AM CST , Blogger Todd, Story and Hudson said...

It was great seeing you guys yesterday ... maybe we will be on the same schedule of visits!! Congrats again on another girl!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home