a href="http://Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Matt, Helen, Carter & Caroline Reed

Sunday, January 21, 2007

UPDATE!!

I am so sorry that I have not posted in forever...things have been crazy!!! We put our condo on the market around Dec. 10. There was a house in Muirwood that we were dying to get, but we knew we needed to sell ours first. We had a lot of lookers but no offers. On Jan. 2 a couple came to look for their son who is in physical therapy school....things started to move real fast. They made an offer Wed. and it was sold by Thursday. The past few days I have been dealing with the home inspector, appraiser, and termite inspector.... oh I forgot the chimney sweeper(SCARY)! We have to be out of our condo Tuesday the 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, so we ended up getting the house in Muirwood and are so soooo excited about being close to Everett, Jennifer and Ellie!! BUT, we cannot move in to it until March 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Matt's parents are so great to let us move in with them until March 30!! I hope that we do not drive them crazy!!! We had to send our 2 cats to live with my parents and I feel like I have given my children away. Carter has started walking and is moving FAST! I will post pictures when I get settled somewhere! Again I am so sorry for not posting sooner. Thanks for being patient and Mary Katherine please don't boycott my blog!!! HELEN

5 Comments:

At Mon Jan 22, 02:28:00 PM CST , Blogger The Segrest Family said...

hahahah im laughing out loud! i was just about to email you and tell you that i was boycotting again =) but rebecca had told me that y'all were busy with house stuff and that y'all were REALLY wanting that house= CONGRATS!!! and congrats on carter walking! get ready!=)
and i have lived with the inlaws before and i LOVE my inlaws- but i have to say, that i will never do it again!!! =) BUT the good thing for y'all is that the stacys live in a larger house - the segrests were in a small rental house when we lived with them and it was really bad =) so good luck with that =))))
y'all will have to have a party when you get settled in your new home so that we can come and see it!

 
At Mon Jan 22, 04:59:00 PM CST , Blogger christina polk said...

YIPPEE on the Muirwood house. I felt like I was the one waiting on the Muirwood house!!! Yall are welcome to come to our house anytime that you need a break!

 
At Mon Jan 29, 03:34:00 PM CST , Blogger Barrie Shoaf said...

Good luck with the move. Congrats on the new house!

 
At Tue Feb 06, 10:05:00 PM CST , Blogger The Segrest Family said...

helen.
really.
can we at least see some Christmas pictures?

 
At Thu Feb 15, 06:51:00 PM CST , Blogger christina polk said...

I am boycotting your blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home