a href="http://Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Matt, Helen, Carter & Caroline Reed

Sunday, October 07, 2007

A Beach Birthday!!

We went to the beach for a long weekend and to celebrate my 29th birthday with Michael, Rebecca and Anderson. We had such a great time. WOW I can't believe this is my last year in my 20's!!!! We all left Wed. and came back today...enough time to have fun and relax!! I have never celebrated my birthday at the beach. Baby Anderson is so cute and sooooooooo good!! She is such a happy baby! Michael and Rebecca were so nice to treat us to dinner Sat. night..thanks again. I did not go camera crazy this time. I took a few pictures of Carter on the beach and when she was taking a bath. So sorry I have not posted in forever..nothing real exciting going on here. Carter will be 2 on Nov. 1st so I am trying to get ready for that. Have a great week!!! :)

6 Comments:

At Mon Oct 08, 01:04:00 PM CDT , Blogger The Mom said...

Sounds like a great birthday celebration to me. Happy b'day.

 
At Mon Oct 08, 07:39:00 PM CDT , Blogger christina polk said...

Ummm...Who is that stud? hee hee!!

 
At Tue Oct 09, 09:38:00 AM CDT , Blogger The Barnes said...

Carter is So gorgeous!!! I swear her hair has grown so much in just a few weeks! Happy Late Birthday Helen!

 
At Tue Oct 09, 01:02:00 PM CDT , Blogger The Segrest Family said...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

 
At Thu Oct 11, 08:18:00 AM CDT , Blogger The Bradfords said...

She is absolutely beautiful. You need to enter her into a "cutest baby contest"!!!!

 
At Fri Oct 12, 01:26:00 PM CDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey helen, it's your twin! i was blog surfing while both boys were sleeping, and i came across yours. carter is beautiful! can she be william's girlfriend? he turned 2 in august, and he's all about the ladies already. glad y'all are doing well. call me if you get to tupelo.
laura
baria22@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home