a href="http://Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Matt, Helen, Carter & Caroline Reed

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I've been tagged!

The rules of the game:Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog; we all want to know them. Tag random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. (I'm not sure how to add the link.) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I've been tagged by Kate!

1. I LOVE cold weather!!!! My hair doesn't frizz!! I could probably live in Canada!!!!! Chubs doesn't like swimsuits and tops that show my THARMS (aka thigh arms)!

2. I am sooooo claustrophobic!! I can't stand air planes and elevators...they make me have horrible panic attacks. I once took the stairs to the 22nd floor because I could, and I was so sore for the next couple of days! I flew on my honeymoon and I really don't want to ever fly again!!

3. I am obsessed with General Hospital! I had never watched a soap until I had a child and this is 1 thing I do when she takes her afternoon nap!

4. I love to see how much Carter LOVES Matt! If she is awake when he gets home she runs to the door when she hears the garage door open and yells daddy's here daddy's here!! He is such a GREAT dad and they are sooo close!

5. When I was in the 3rd grade a man was mowing the grass and when he drove by our classroom window he shot a huge rock that broke through the window and hit me in the head...knocked me out for a min........this was the begining of my bad luck streak!! How random...of all the people.... me...right in the head!!

6. I love to take pictures...I would really like to someday do photography on the side. Got a great camera for Christmas!

7. I regret not studying meterology at MSU.... I did not want to be on the news. I wanted to work for the National Weather Service (dorky) I keep the weather channel on all the time...I have to know what the weather is going to do!


*** I tag Rebecca, Chase, Jennifer, Kendy, Mary Katherine and Ashleigh***

3 Comments:

At Wed Jan 16, 04:52:00 PM CST , Blogger Allison said...

Remember the elevator at the Beau Rivage?

 
At Wed Jan 16, 07:26:00 PM CST , Blogger christina polk said...

Taylor wants to know "How are you going to be a meterologist when you make 40 oops???"

 
At Sun Jan 27, 12:38:00 PM CST , Blogger Courtney said...

I just laughed outloud about the rock hitting you in the head.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home