a href="http://Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Matt, Helen, Carter & Caroline Reed

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Happy Birthday Matt!!! / Name

HAPPY 29th birthday MATT!!!! Enjoy your last years in your 20's! We have decided on a name for baby girl #2....Caroline Reed...I love it as a double name, but Matt said he will just call her Caroline. I only got 2 pictures Christmas morning..no clue why I put my camera down! Carter was real excited about Santa coming, but looked so confused when she walked out and saw her presents. Her big present was a play kitchen. Santa and Mrs. Claus stayed up until 1 o'clock putting it together..thats just what they told us~~~ We have moved Carter to a big girl bed and it's great when she finally gets to sleep! I will try and take some pictures soon!

6 Comments:

At Wed Jan 07, 06:46:00 PM CST , Blogger The Hitts said...

My college roomate's name was Caroline Reed. It's a pretty name. Reed was her last name.

 
At Wed Jan 07, 06:55:00 PM CST , Blogger Laura said...

I love the name! Jason said the same thing about Anne Parks (that he'd just call her Anne). I think it lasted for about 2 weeks, and he's called her both names ever since!

 
At Thu Jan 08, 01:16:00 PM CST , Blogger Courtney said...

I love Caroline. Guess I will live vicariously through you with the hairbows, pink, and smocked dresses! Tell Matt his long lost twin brother sings in the choir at our church. I crack up every time I see him. He also looked like a guy on Intervention the other night.

 
At Thu Jan 08, 06:26:00 PM CST , Blogger christina polk said...

I love it!! I am glad that it is final. I love the name Caroline and Caroline Reed. Tell that stud that you are married to Happy Birthday!

 
At Fri Jan 09, 11:03:00 AM CST , Blogger Allison said...

Love the name! Happy Birthday Matt!

 
At Mon Jan 19, 09:54:00 AM CST , Blogger MH said...

I really like Caroline Reed! When are y'all coming to the beach again? I want to see y'all. Thanks for finding my blog, I love yours. I just emailed Lynlee for your email address so I don't have to talk to you on this thing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home