a href="http://Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Matt, Helen, Carter & Caroline Reed

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Update

I went to the doctor last Monday and I was 1 cm dialated. She weighed 5lbs. 14 oz. at the visit. My doctor seems to think she is going to be about 6 lbs 6oz. when she is born. Who knows?? If Caroline Reed does not come early then the doctor will induce me on May 12. I go back to see the doctor on Monday so we will see if things stay the same!! Can't wait to meet her!! Big Mama went with Carter's class on a field trip to the zoo...thought that would send me into labor!

1 Comments:

At Sat May 09, 12:25:00 PM CDT , Blogger The Bradfords said...

Hey Mama,
Ive been thinking about you. Everything is going to be great!!! I hope Carter is ready for her little sister to get here!!!! Ill be praying for you guys!!

Chase

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home