a href="http://Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Matt, Helen, Carter & Caroline Reed

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Going Backwards


Sorry I have not posted any pictures of Carter from Christmas. My batteries died in my camera Christmas morning. "Santa" had to use all the AA batteries for Carter's toys so I only got a few..but anyway.. Here is a picture of Carter and Santa that was taken in Tupelo when we went to see my parents for Thanksgiving. Again I am so sorry for not posting sooner. We are living with Matt's parents and there is not much time to just hang out on the computer. Carter is walking everywhere and I promise I will post pictures of her soon. She is 15 months old and still little. We went for her 15 month check up and she weighed 21 lbs. and 6 oz. She was 28 1/4 inches long....she was in the 25-30 percentile....I promise I feed my child, she just runs around EVERYWHERE!!! Please keep checking my blog because I promise I will update it better!!!

4 Comments:

At Mon Feb 19, 11:15:00 AM CST , Blogger The Ueltschey's said...

So glad that you posted. This is such a cute picture! Isn't that the outfit that your brother gave her for her birthday? Way to go Uncle Glen!

 
At Mon Feb 19, 08:53:00 PM CST , Blogger The Segrest Family said...

SOOO Precious!
i know that y'all are crazy busy- and i will say, i have lived with the in laws before and it was pretty interesting--- and that was before kids!
good luck !!!

 
At Thu Feb 22, 05:50:00 AM CST , Blogger Barrie Shoaf said...

She had great pictures with santa! She is so gorgeous. I love her eyes. I hope all is going well with the transition to the big move.

 
At Fri Feb 23, 04:04:00 PM CST , Blogger JWhite said...

Helen - Carter and Ellie weight the same amount :) My poor chubby girl... I hope she doesnt grow up her whole life jealous of how cute and little Carter is :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home