a href="http://Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Matt, Helen, Carter & Caroline Reed

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

IN TRAINING!!!!!

Carter likes to carry her heavist toys around!! Thsese are toys that should only be picked up by an adult....like her riding toy, and play train and everything else heavy. I guess she is training to be the world's strongest woman. Oh..and she likes to push heavy things...like Matt's mom's flower pots. Don't get me wrong she does rest sometime and plays with her baby, Barbie, pots, pans and books. I can't share any pictures of her in action because the cord that goes from my camera to the computer is packed. I can only share what I think she will be doing in the future if she continues to be a beefcake!! We move into out house next Saturday!!! YAY YAY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home